Conditions of participation in competitions held by teatro events GmbH
Participation in competitions held by teatro events GmbH (hereinafter "Schuhbecks teatro"), Werner-Eckert-Str. 9 in 81829 Munich, Germany, and their implementation are subject to the following conditions, which shall be recognized and accepted during registration or participation:
(1) The promotional period of the competition is announced in the respective competition.
(2) By participating in the competition, you agree that your name and all competition entries (pictures, text, etc.) may be published in our newsletter, on our social media channels, and on the Schuhbecks teatro website. At the time of transmission, the user grants Schuhbecks teatro the non-exclusive, unlimited – in terms of space, time, and content – and freely transferable right to use and exploit the contents transmitted by him/her. The law includes all known and unknown types of use.
(3) Schuhbecks teatro is not obliged to check the content provided by the participants for violations of the rights of third parties. By taking part, the participants confirm that the submitted content is free of third-party rights and that no intellectual property rights (e.g. copyrights) are infringed upon publication; in particular, that the property rights of third parties are not infringed by these uses. The participant indemnifies the organizer against any claims of third parties.
(4) In the event of a raffle, the winners are selected by means of a random generator. In the event of a photo competition, a Schuhbecks teatro jury will decide on the winner. All decisions are final.
(5) Schuhbecks teatro hereby points out that the availability of the competition cannot be guaranteed. The competition may be terminated or removed due to external circumstances and constraints without any claims of the participants against the organizer. This may include, in particular, technical problems, rule changes, or decisions taken by the platform.
(6) Schuhbecks teatro reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice.
(1) Persons who are over the age of 18, fully legally competent, and whose main place of residence is in the Federal Republic of Germany or a neighboring country, are eligible to take part.
(2) The conditions for taking part in the competition are described as part of the respective competition. Participants are responsible for the correctness of the information they provide, in particular e-mail and postal addresses. To ensure they can participate in the competition, it is absolutely necessary for all personal information to be correct and accurate.
(3) Competition entries must be received within the deadline specified in the competition. Individuals may not participate multiple times.
(4) Employees of Schuhbecks am Platzl GmbH and Schuhbecks teatro are excluded from the competition.
(5) Participants agree not to post or share any illegal content.
(6) Schuhbecks teatro reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition in the event of a violation of these conditions of participation.
(7) Schuhbecks teatro reserves the right to exclude persons from participating who try to obtain benefits through manipulation and, if necessary, to withdraw a prize retroactively.
(1) Schuhbecks teatro will personally notify the winner. If the winner does not respond within one week of the notification being sent, the claim to the prize will be forfeited. In this case, a new winner will be selected. The claim to the prize also expires if the transfer of the prize cannot be made within one month of the first notification being sent for reasons attributable to the winner.
(2) Any tickets won are valid only for the day or period specified. Vouchers must be redeemed for shows from Monday through Thursday in the respective season – December excluded.
(3) Any tickets and vouchers won only include entry to the show including meal. Schuhbecks teatro is not obliged to cover drinks, cloakroom, or any other additional services.
(4) Cannot be exchanged for cash. Cannot be combined with any other promotions. Cannot be considered retroactively.
(5) The claim to the prize cannot be assigned elsewhere.
(6) The claim expires upon transfer and in case of a no-show on the day of the event.
(7) Prizes are delivered free of charge within the Federal Republic of Germany. Any additional transport costs and customs duties shall be borne by the winner.
(1) Applies only to a personal, telephone booking from a purchase value of €200 and by stating the promotional or booking code.
(2) Not valid on general rehearsal days, voucher bookings, or voucher redemptions.
(3) The offer can only be claimed by phone and once per billing address. The claim is forfeited upon transfer.
(4) Cannot be combined with any other promotions.
(1) Schuhbecks teatro is relieved of all obligations upon delivery of the prize, unless an earlier date is specified in these regulations.
(2) Schuhbecks teatro is not liable for material and/or legal defects in the prizes.
(3) Insofar as the liability of the organizer is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives, and vicarious agents of the organizer.
(1) All decisions are final.
(2) Should any of these provisions be or become wholly or partially void, ineffective, or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The void, ineffective, or unenforceable provision shall be replaced with a valid or enforceable provision which comes closest to that intended by the Parties.
(4) Unless otherwise specified, if the competition is held on social networks or platforms such as Facebook, the competition is not related to or sponsored by the social networks or platforms in question. The respective social network/platform or the operator of the social network/platform is under no circumstances liable for the competition and its implementation and is not responsible for the contents of the competition.
(5) The terms and conditions of Schuhbecks teatro are also universally valid for competitions.